Credit one pay bill by phone
Pay your bill
We want to make paying your bill easy and stress-free.
Everyone else, click the button below to sign into your account to complete the following actions:
- Pay your bill.
- View or print your bill & payments up to 18 months old.
- Set up a payment for the future.
- Update your stored payment information when making a payment.
Other payment options
Start, stop, or update recurring payments by managing Autopay >
- Check out our AutoPay page for more information, you could be eligible for monthly bill credits!
If you want to make a device payment, you can make a payment directly to your equipment installment plan >
If you need a little extra time to pay your bill, you may be able to set up a payment arrangement >
- You can learn about eligibility and restrictions on our Payment arrangements Support page.
Dial *PAY (*729) or 1-800-375-1126 to make a payment through our automated phone system.
- To make a payment on a different account say “Start over”. Then follow to prompts and say “Switch accounts” to provide the account and payment details.
- The system can provide the best payment arrangement choice that you’re eligible for. You won’t be able to edit the number of installments, dates, or amounts.
- You can make a payment with a care rep by dialing 611, there is an $8 payment support fee that will appear on your next bill for this service.
Paying in cash, paper check, or money order? Use our store locator to find a retail location near you or mail a check or money order to the address provided on your T-Mobile bill.
Payments made on MyT-Mobile, T-Mobile app, automated call payment system, customer care or in a T-Mobile retail store usually post right away but can take up to two hours.
Mailed payments, including money orders, post to your T-Mobile account within 10 days from the mailing date.
Online payments offered through your bank or other online companies, not T-Mobile.com, usually post to your account within seven days.
If you made a payment in error, contact your bank to ask for a stop payment. T-Mobile can’t stop your payment once it’s been submitted.