- Are you struggling with chronic body aches & pains?
- Do you feel constantly stressed out and can’t turn your mind off or relax?
- Do you have headaches, insomnia, cravings, bloating and just don’t feel good in your body?
- Could you be taking better care of your Self?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we’re here to help you, 7 days a week.
It is our commitment to provide exceptional service, treatments, and products of the highest quality and to become a wellness solution with only positive side effects. Ensuring a nurturing, professional environment where our highly trained (2200 hours plus) therapists improve quality of life and wellness with therapeutic/relaxation massage, acupuncture, detox treatments, and much more. We will customize a treatment to meet your individual needs.
Why choose the Self Centre for your pain relief and alternative wellness needs?
- We have 2 locations – With two southside locations we can serve you better. One is located at Whitemud Crossing and one in Millwoods, both easily accessible and lots of parking.
- You deserve the best – all our RMTs are highly trained with over 2200 hours of training (also, we won “Best Massage Therapy Edmonton” award in 2013, 2014 & 2015)
- We care – we focus on finding and treating the root of whatever pain you’re experiencing, truly customizing your massage therapy session to your needs (instead of just giving a general massage treatment). We also provide long-term tips to help you maintain the same relaxed feeling you leave here with, whether you’re at home or work.
- We have heat – all of our tables are heated, we have heating pads and hot towels in every room.
- Extra touches – Japanese mint oil and biofreeze gel add-ons are complimentary
- Options – we have many services to support you on your wellness journey, from massage therapy, acupuncture and detoxification treatments
- Direct billing – for your convenience we offer direct billing to many insurance companies
“I have been visiting the Self Centre for years and have tried many therapists. My entire family have visited too. A massage makes a great gift.” — Yolanda P.
“My favorite place hands down. Clean, relaxing spa with professional and caring staff. Highly recommend!!” — Thera D.
“These ladies give excellent deep tissue massages. I have seen a couple different therapists and they are very strong and skilled. I’m a regular now and have sent my entire staff.” — Brian J. Senior Accountant
Two locations within a 6-minute drive of each other!
Whitemud Crossing location:
#125, 4211 – 106 Street, Edmonton AB T6J 6L7
View on Google Maps
NW Millwoods location:
#30, 4004 – 97 Street, Edmonton AB T6E 6N1
View on Google Maps